Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Sunday, July 1, 2012

RJ- 4th of July Challenge #2

Hello My crafting buddies, I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend I know I am.. Today Just relaxing with My Num Num we have a busy weekend hanging out with friend's late and then Sunday see Maze featuring Frankie B. I can wait  I have been of Fan of theirs since the 80's Oops am I telling my age??? LOL.. Anyway with that being said I wanted to share with you my first ATC this go around and love to hear your thought's or comment's. Please be nice about it.  Thanks you for your time.. As always, Peace, Love and Blessing's.. Take care. Bye for now..


Photo:


Image By Robert Jackson: Phoebe's Flag
Robert's Site: http://www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com/

1 comment:

Netta said...

cute patriotic card