Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Card and Gift Card Holder

Hello My Crafting buddies, Happy Thursday to everyone. Thanks so much for stopping by today.. I wanted to share with you a Birthday Card and a Gift card Holder I was as to make for a Teenager and a Preteen. Love to hear you comment's or thought's.. I did have fun pulling out My Collection of Spellbinder Die's and Came up with what I think is an awesome card and my gift card didn't turn out to bad either... LOL. .



Video:



Card:




Gift Card Holder:









Supplies used:

American Craft Pink Textured Cardstock
Design Paper: Basic Occasions
Spellbinder Die's: Fancy Tags and Bird Cage;Bird Santuary
Ink Pad:
Sentiment: The stamps of life: Birthday2Celebrate
Bling: Recollection


2 comments:

Netta said...

great card holder..love the colors combo and as always love your videos

craftymonzon said...

Beautiful birthday card with the bird cage! I like your gift card holder and would like to know how it was done.