Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, July 16, 2012

Self Portrait

Hello My Crafting buddies, I hope everyone had an awesome weekend? I know I did.. Love hanging out with my special someone.. We had a  great weekend.. I was a lovely one as well. Today I wanted to Say thanks to all of those that have supported me thru this journey. I really can't say thanks enough to each and everyone one of you. So Here is a Little something from me to you just to say thanks for all that you do..

Love to Hear your thought's or comment's.. and as always..

Peace, Love and Blessings..

Take Care..

Rj


Video:



Card;


4 comments:

Netta said...

Awesome job on the self-portrait, love the digi of you..nice card

Papercrafting Princess said...

Mr. Robert definitely ROCKS the digis...Nice color selection and thanks for sharing the video!

Carol Ric said...

Wonderful self portrait! Great coloring!

Ms Qadirah said...

What a great self-portrait... So very cool.