Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

America The Beautiful

Hello My crafting Buddies, I wanted to first Wish Everyone a Happy Independence Day to you and yours.. I hope everyone is enjoying family, food and fun..
Me and the Lioness  and the rest of the cub's would love for you to prowl around with us as we share some of the awesome idea's that you might be able to use of incorporate in your holiday theme. so follow alone with us on the prowl as you tour each packs Den as we are having a mini-blog hop.
We each created something using stars and stripes as our theme. I decided on my favorite's a Card and  Mini Album.. So.  if you landed on my blog first  by chance go back to Elsa's blog so you won't miss any of the Den's on this hop...but if you have been hopping along with us then just move on to:
Michelle:  http://www.creativeoperation.blogspot.com/



Project's: Card and Mini ( I love Learning to make a mini)



Video:




Supplies:

For My card I used:




Recollection: Red Cardstock and Bling
Spellbinder Scalloped/Circle
Image: Robert Jackson; Lil 4th of July
Sentiment: Regina Easter Independence day set

Mini:



Inspired by: Angelwings14100  on you-tube. Her Link: http://youtu.be/KpVCbLh-3uk
Paper Pad: We R Memory Keepers: Yankee Doodles, also the 4x6 pad
Embellishment's: K and Company; Americana Borders


Just A Few FriendsRoaring with Pride.....



So. if you landed on my blog by chance go back to Elsa's blog so you won't miss any of the Den's on this hop...but if you have been hopping along with us then just move on to:
Michelle:  http://www.creativeoperation.blogspot.com/ 

 List Line up:



Rj       http://thriftycrafterdude.blogspot.com

Michelle http://www.creativeoperation.blogspot.com/

Sherence http://proudmommy702.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Linda said...

Super cute card Rj! I couldn't see the video but I'm sure the mini is fab! Great projects sir! Have a wonderful 4th of July! xoxo!

JustaFewDesigns said...

Hello my scapping buddy! love your trademark opening! You do such great work and I'm so glad your a member of out group. Your cards and all projects are purrrfect, such clean lines!! Love it...thanks so much for participating!!
ROARRRRRRRRRRR!!
XOXO
Elsa

Scrappin Sista said...

Great cards RJ... nice work!!

Unknown said...

Love that mini Rj...checked out your video...your card is just too cute....so proud to be prowling with you.....Roooooaaaaarrrr {{hugs}} Kimi xx

A Creative Operation said...

These projects are so cool! I love the card, and the mini is awesome!! Have a blast today! :) Michelle

Margaret said...

Awesome RJ!!! That little scalloped card won my heart...so cute. I also loved your mini album and the paper that you used. Thanks for sharing!!

Netta said...

awesome mini and paper selection and great card

Yvonne said...

RJ, My super AWESOME crafting Buddy...I so enjoy your creations!! I too LOVE making minis of all different shapes and sizes!! I hope you have had time to go see my "Firecracker" Mini that I made for this hop...and also the "Freedom" mini. I am so pleased to have the opportunity to create with you and hope that we will enjoy many more swaps together. Your card is SUPER CUTE and your mini is AWESOME!! I hope you are enjoying a wonderful 4th of July my friend.

Becky Dunham said...

Wow RJ, I LOVE this mini album! Thanks for the link to check out your inspiration :) Love your card too - just adorable!

Proudmommy702 said...

Sorry RJ, I totally didn't see where to post the first time I looked at your project so I posted on your Youtube Channel. I love the mini album and card. What a great way to honor your grandfather. Thanks for sharing my "thrify crafting brother". lol

Brenda Sue Reeves Hornsby said...

Really cute! Love your projects!