Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Christmas In July Series

Hello My Follow Crafting Buddies, Thanks so stopping by today, so glad that you did.. Today I am sharing with you all my Christmas In July Series. Hope you can follow me while I come up with some great Idea's that you might be able to use in your project's as well. So Today is a Card-spiration that I got From the Lovely Rae Bethrel guest designer for Paper Crafts Magazine 2010 issue. I liked all the elements it took to make her card and I  think I did a good job since I don't all have the items, what do you think???? Love to hear you Thoughts, Comments or Suggestions.. As Always:  Peace, Love and Blessing's.. Take Care.. Bye for now.


Video:



Photos:



Supplies..



Designer Paper: Memento: Christmas Pad
Red Cardstock: Recollections
Spellbinder Die: Labels 14
Poinsettia: Making Memories
Bling: Recollections
Tag: from Staples
Sentiment: The Stamps Of Life:
Christmas Bear: Ty Beanie Bear

2 comments:

Netta said...

Awesome Christmas start of your cards, great use of the pocket tag

Shelbylynnsteeves said...

Love Christmas anytime of the year!!