Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Purple Loft Creations Blog Challenge

Here's a card I am entering in Alice's Challenge, on her Blog: http://thepurpleloftcreations.blogspot.com/  Over at The Purple Loft Creations , her challenge was to create a Christmas card, using her favorite colors. Purple & Lavender and Sparkle, Ribbon or Bling. So here is my entry: Thanks for stopping by!






6 comments:

The Purple Loft Creations said...

RJ such a cute card and image. Thank you for playing along at
http://thepurpleloftcreations.blogspot.com
Good Luck!

Scrappin Sista said...

cute:)

HappiExpressions-Carol said...

Super cute!

Crafter Dude said...

Thanks ladies for the love..

Papercrafting Princess said...

This is just too cute!

Netta said...

Oh this is too cute, love the image and purple is my color too