Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Purple Loft Creations Blog Challenge

Here's a card I am entering in Alice's Challenge, on her Blog: http://thepurpleloftcreations.blogspot.com/  Over at The Purple Loft Creations , her challenge was to create a Christmas card, using her favorite colors. Purple & Lavender and Sparkle, Ribbon or Bling. So here is my entry: Thanks for stopping by!






5 comments:

The Purple Loft Creations said...

RJ such a cute card and image. Thank you for playing along at
http://thepurpleloftcreations.blogspot.com
Good Luck!

Scrappin Sista said...

cute:)

Carol Ric said...

Super cute!

Crafter Dude said...

Thanks ladies for the love..

Netta said...

Oh this is too cute, love the image and purple is my color too