Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Just A Few Friend's July 4th Blog Hop

On July 4th We will be involved in another blog hop as a member of the PRIDE!!!  Myself, and a bunch of talented folks will be showing off our projects for our Stars and Stripes Blog Hop!  I hope you all can join us!!! We would love to see you there..  Take time off from the BB-Q's and the Fireworks to see what we have to share. On July



 Just A Few Friends

No comments: