Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Scrapbooking Made Simple Store

Hello My Crafting buddies, I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend? I know I am. Just got back from the Opening day at Scrapbooking Made Simple store.. I had a blast, met some awesome ladies there..It was worth the 2.5 hour trip to the store.. The Staff was amazing.. Special Shout Out to Mary and Yvette and the awesome stuff that were there as well.. Lots of goodies in her store.. It was my first visit and now I know where to get for the great deals next time. This is an event that you wanna mark your calendar's for.. Please Check out some photo's and goodies I got while there on my visit to the store..

As always, Peace, Love and Blessing..

Take Care.


Video:





Photo's:







No comments: