Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Technique Tuesday: Christmas In July- Series #2

Hello My Crafting Buddies, Thanks so much for stopping by today.. As you all know with life you never know what's gonna happen. So let me first start off by saying sorry for the delay. But hey rather late then not at all right? LOL.. I what to share with you another Gift Card Technique. This time I have a Video for those that would like to know how to make this.. I had to go dig in my stash for the goodies to make this but had a blast making it.. At the bottom of this Link I have a list of Item's I just to make this one..  Love to hear your thoughts or comment's.. As always, Peace, Love and Blessing..

Take Care...
Bye for now..



Video:





Photo's:






Photo of Gift Holder open:


2 comments:

The Purple Loft Creations said...

Hi RJ cute card you know i also have a Christmas in July challenge going on at http://thepurpleloftcreations.blogspot.com stop by and check it would love for you to play along last day for entry is 7/27 at 6pm

Netta said...

cute gift card holder