Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine Card Series: 6

Hello My Crafting Buddies, It's almost that time again. Can You feel the love coming, It's in thee air.. I wanted to share with y'all a series of cards I have been making, I hope they will aspire you and your creativity for this Valentine's Day. I used my Favorite Cardstock by: Recollection their Value Color Pack, Not sure if I mentioned that my cards are A2 size. I used a Digi Stamp: Bingo Card. One of the awesome Blog site's I subscribed to that offer's goodies like this. Ribbon: Micheal's from my stash. Brads from my stash as well. Embossing folder: Cuttle Bug. Flower's from Aarti: A seller on Facebook. Thanks for stopping by. As always Peace, Love and Blessing to everyone.. Take care.. Until next time.. Video: Card:

6 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Pretty in pink!

Crafter Dude said...

thanks Princess

Karen B said...

Another beautiful card.

Karen B.

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

I love this great job! super cute!

Christine from Crafting Family said...

Pink...and awesome! Recipe for the peeerrrrrrfect v day card! Thx for sharing w/us! :)

Christine from Crafting Family said...

Pink...and awesome! Recipe for the peeerrrrrrfect v day card! Thx for sharing w/us! :)