Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentine Card Series: 2

Hello My Crafting Buddies, Today I am sharing with everyone My New Series for Valentine Day, My gold is to share with you so Valentine's Day Cards and Project's that Might Inspire you.. I hope that you would share with me want you create if you decide to follow along with me.. This one is Is A Favorite, I used a Robert Jackson Image (link to site:http://www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com/)what do you think? All Colored Cardstock is by: Recollection's from Micheal's Craft and Hobbies. Also worked with some of my Embossing Folder's this one is from: Cuttle Bug. Video: Card:

No comments: