Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentine Card Series: 3

Hello My Crafting Buddies, It's almost that time again. Can You feel the love coming, It's in thee air.. I wanted to share with y'all a series of cards I have been making, I hope they will aspire you and your creativity for this Valentine's Day.Today I am sharing with you this one.. I am calling this one my Vintage/Shabby Chic. I use a Doily I had in my stash with some rose's I got for here downtown. My Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Lace Trim for someone on YouTube (sorry can't remember her name at this time). Sentiment if from: Micheal's and also the bling.. Thanks for stopping by, as Always. Peace, Love and Blessing's. Take care. Bye for now. Video: Card:

2 comments:

Karen B said...

Nice clean and simple card.

Karen B.

Crafter Dude said...

Hello Karen, thanks for stopping by