Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Friday, January 11, 2013

Swap: Information and Instructions

Hello My Crafting buddies, this post is for my swap I am having from until January 31 (deadline) But be at my place no later then that date.. No exceptions.. So was thinking about postage.. I believe that the Priority Mailer for return mailing is a great Idea.. You will get your package back an in a timely manner..Now if you can get it to me as soon as your done and mail it out and it's cheaper AWESOME. Make it happen.. But I would suggest the priority mail for your return package.. Let me know if this does or doesn't work for you and believe me I would understand if you chose not to participate. Stick Pin Swap (You are required to make a set of 3 for each person a total of 12 stick pins) Group 1 ThriftyCraftermale Nurselarelle Summer lollydollycrafts Group 2 onelove471 NBGCrafts 23Starrz Shelley H. Card Swap (One card per person a total of 4 cards) Alice B. Caliscrapper Lollydollycrafts ScrapMale ATC Swap (You are require to make 4 ATC as you total of this s) EmeralDQueenTV NurseLarelle Summer Shelley H. 3x3 Note Card Swap (You are required to make 3 note cards with envies a total of 9 cards and envies) Group 1 Meafeetammi Marie H. Ohsnapgonzo Group 2 SuperhappyScrapper GGscrapN Thriftycraftemale Received Package's: Chandia C. - Package and Postage Barbara H. - Package and Postage Summer - Package and Postage Tammi M - Package and Postage T. Brooks - Package and Postage Larelee S. Thomas - Package and Postage

5 comments:

SuperHappyScrapper said...

Hey tj I'm done with my cards and would like to send them to u but the message you sent to me on YouTube isn't in my utube inbox to where I can see it on my outer or I pad can u resend the mailing address please u can send to my email chandracarpenter714@gmail.com thanks

Crafter Dude said...

Will be on the lookout for them hon. Thanks for your support

Unknown said...

Hi RJ,

I will be mailing out my cards tomorrow.

Thanks Barbara

earlybird1 said...

I missed the tag swap deadline, but I will definitely keep a look out for the next one. Glad to have found your videos and blog. Tracy Early

Crafter Dude said...

Chandra and Barbara got your package's. B, thanks for the goodies.. How sweet of you..