Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Valentine Card series: 5

Hello My Crafting Buddies, It's almost that time again. Can You feel the love coming, It's in thee air.. I wanted to share with y'all a series of cards I have been making, I hope they will aspire you and your creativity for this Valentine's Day. I used my Favorite Cardstock by: Recollection their Value Color Pack,This time thee Pattern Paper is by: MakinMemories line:Black & White,Ribbon: American Crafts,Spellbinders Die's: Heart and Fancy tags. Sentiment: Micheal's Stamp.. Video: Card:

4 comments:

Karen B said...

You are just on the ball with your Valentine's Day cards, I have only done two, one for each of my son-in-laws, but I have made tags instead of cards for my kids and grandkids. I have been slacking in posting them to my blog. Great cards.

Crafter Dude said...

Thanks for the comment

Christine from Crafting Family said...

Thx so much for this project...ive always wondered what to make w this line of paper n this totally inspires me! ;)

Christine from Crafting Family said...

Thx so much for this project...ive always wondered what to make w this line of paper n this totally inspires me! ;)