Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Saturday, September 22, 2012

"Strut Your Stuff"

Hello My Crafting Buddies, thanks for stopping by.

 It's that time again to share with your the awesome talent of some very nice people that I have a the pleasure of now call me family and friend's.  Glad you can participate in our"Strut Your Stuff Hop today..First I would like to say thanks to Kimi for Hosting this one.. We have been super busy creating in order to inspire you. Encourage you to stop hoarding all those awesome supplies. At the bottom of the post I have a full line up of my Den Brother and Sisters just in case you get lost along the way.

  If you started here first please go back to the Beginning person which would be the lovely Elsa our Den Mother (at least that is what I am calling her, LOL) at bottom of the Post for Direction's to the Beginning  and if you just left the Lovely Bon then you are at the right place.. I am Rj and welcome.. 

 My Project share is Spellbinder's Bird Sanctuary: I used K and Company's: Amy Butler line; Lotus line one of my favorite go to papers. Pink and Blue Bling are from Recollection.. My Roses are from One of my local Craft store's here. The Lace is from a RAK from Dee of: DK Crafts.




Video of Project:





Photo of my Project:




Smooches...






Here is our List"

Elsa *Head Alpha ~thats me
Krystal *Alpha
Kimi *Alpha
Suzie *Delta
Linda *Delta
Margaret *Cub
Bon *Cub
Rj *Cub  (that's Me)
Michelle *Cub
Sherence *Cub
Violet *Cub 

12 comments:

Yvonne said...

My Crafty Dude Brother Cub...Let me be the FIRST to tell you that birdcage is just BEAUTIFUL!! Excellent design Brother!! You are so diverse in your creative talent. Beautifully done RJ. Big Hug Bro!!

48scrappin said...

Awesome birdcage RJ! I love your style and creativity! tfs, cubbie hugs, Violet

Gloria Westerman said...

How freaky adorable....love your bird cage....thanks for sharing....

Molly Downing said...

Your piece is so pretty...thank you so much for sharing..

A Creative Operation said...

This is soooooo cool!!! I think that this is going to be my next project. I love that two of our Cubs did this and they came out totally different but equally beautiful. Great minds think alike!! You Rock!! Hugs and Roars,
Michelle

Brenda Sue Reeves Hornsby said...

Love your video! You birdcage is so beautiful! I want to do one and since i have made a declaration to use up supplies...this is perfect!

Proudmommy702 said...

RJ you are wonderfully crafty and talented. I love your birdcage. I have been wanting to make one (not that I own the die), You have inspired me to give it a try with my Tim Holtz birdcage or maybe one from a Cricut Cartridge. Thanks for the inspiration my Thrifty Crafty cub brother. Awesome job.

CraftySue52 said...

Love the birdcage...you did an awesome job on it Rj!

Yiyi said...

A very nice birdcage. THS

Margaret said...

Very sweet cage RJ!! Excellent use of papers and flowers. So very pretty!!

DaileyScrapper said...

Great project!!! I love the way you put it all together.
Awesome.
Yvette

Creative Grammie said...

Awesome birdcage! Love all the details. TFS