Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Friday, September 14, 2012

My Submission to: Fresh Brewed Designs

Hello Crafting Buddies, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I know here in California we have been having some awful hot weather here. I had been asking the we get some summer weather and Now I wish I taken it back.. It feel's like earthquake weather and that can be scary since we haven't had a bad one since the Northridge Quack. So Keep us all in your prayer's.. Today I wanted to share with you all a card I submitted for a blog hop challenge over at Fresh Brewed Designs on Facebook so please stop by and check them out. Awesome stuff going on over there..

As Always, Peace, Love and Blessing's. Until Next time. Take care. Bye for now.. 

Here is the Link to the site: if doesn't work type in Fresh Brewed Design's and it should show up.












September OLDIE BUT GOODIE Hop



My card:



No comments: