Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Friday, September 28, 2012

Share Your Support

Hello My Crafting buddies, thanks for stopping by today.. I wanted to share with a  card that you can mass produce over and over again just by making a few changes.. I am sure everyone has or seen this paper, I is one of those Breast Cancer Paper kits I got my last year only difference this year is that they added Kraft Cardstock to what they had previously. I use my new Spellbinders A2 Polka Dots Die. The Sentiment is a freebie from the lovely: Chickabug. I hope you like this Idea and give it a try.. As always Love to hear what you think.. Take care.. Peace, Love and Blessing





No comments: