Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Friday, September 7, 2012

ATC

Hello My Crafting Buddies, I know it's been a minute since I did something. So today I wanted to share my first non-swap ATC. I love how it turned out.. Love to hear your thought's on it.. Have been trying to come up with projects using all of my Spellbinder Die's.. It's funny with all these awesome die's out there are no real Instruction's on using their Product's.. Am I the only one that fine's this to be weird with a company like theirs they really need to step up there game. Or do they have costly classes you have to take to show how to use their Product's. Somebody please share what I can do to learn more about these awesome Dies.. Thanks for taking the time to check me out..

Until Next time, Take care.

Bye for now..



Video:





Card: