Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Project Share: Just A Few Friend's

Hello My Crafting Buddies, Today I wanted to share with you all a project we did over @ Just A few Friend's. We were ask to alter a frame for the person that was chosen for me. And I got Our Den Mother Elsa to Alter my frame for. I have notice that I haven't seen a name plate when she is doing Video's and thought I would make one for her.. The Paper I chosen was from K and Company: Amy Butler , I chosen a 5x7 frame this was perfect and it fitted her name perfectly in the square.. All my Embellishment's are from a RAK I rec'd except for the Ticket and the hold the ticket is on ( are from Tim H. and Recollection Ticket. I used my Spellbinder Scalloped Pennants and seam binding. The Letter are by Thicker's: white which I used my Copic Ciao's Markers to color the letter and then use glossy accent's crackle on the letter.. I love how it turned out. But I hope she love's it even more..







Video:



Photo:










As Always thanks for stopping by. Until Next Time..

Peace, Love and Blessings..

Take Care...

Bye for Now









3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, looks great!!! She'll love and appreciate this name frame!!!

Joyce Ann said...

Beautiful frame RJ. You did an awesome job. You should consider putting some of your alter projects in the Altered Arts challenge on the DT. Contact me at mszbeasley99@att.net. Chat later teamie.

JustaFewDesigns said...

I more than liked my frame!! I love it! such a beautiful touch to add the butterflies on the corner and your flower placement is perfect!!!
Thanks!!
hugs and smooches
Elsa ROAR