Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Challenge: SING A SONG IT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY

Hello My crafting Buddies, I hope everyone is doing well. My Prayer's go out to all of those dealing with the Hurricane's. I have a friend that is stuck in one and I am hope everything with him and his family are doing okay. Just waiting to hear back for him.. On a other note. I wanted to share with you my card I did for a Challenge over at ScarpsofColor.ning.com...We are Celebrating Mr. Jackson's Birthday with a few Challenge's.

If you haven't join the group, please go by and check the site out.. Love group for folks over there as well. So one of the Member's : Mary J: her site: http://afrocentriccreations.blogspot.com/  Please stop by and check out here Blog:  .. She give us a challenge this week. Challenge: .  First you must create a card or whatever and the sentiment has to be a song. This challenge is a 5 part challenge.   Put on those thinking caps and go down memory lane for some of those nice old jams that will go so perfectly with one of Robert's images. Love to hear your comment's or thought's. On My challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and as always. Peace, Love and Blessing's. Until my next project.. Take care.. Bye for now..







Here is my Entry:

5 comments:

CraftySue52 said...

Good job Rj...sentiment goes great with image!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Love that song...Pretty card!

Audrey Frelx said...

I just love that sweet and adorable card!!!

A Creative Operation said...

Love it!!! Hugs and Roars, Michelle

Netta said...

Awesome card..TFS