Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, August 13, 2012

Altered Paper Bags

Hello My Crafting Buddies, I hope you are having a wonderful week thus far? I know that I will be glad when the weather cools down here. It's been really hot for the past week.. On to brighter things. I wanted to share with you all some Altered Paper Bags Idea's.. I was watching some of YouTube Subies Video's and ran across this lovely Lady: CreativeYoungMama here on YouTube: her is her Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/creativeyoungmama. Love what she made and thought I would give it a try.. TFW. I think they turned out awesome What do you Think? Love to hear your thoughts of comment's..

As Always, thanks for your time. Peace, Love and Blessing.

Until Next time.. Take care....



Video:








Photo's

My Sister's Altered Bag



My Buddies Altered Bag:






Both Altered Bags


3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, friend!!! These altered bag projects are terrific!!! And love the little tags tucked inside.

These don't even look like bags... lol!

Netta said...

Ohh I have to try this... sooo cute

Netta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.