Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to School Series #1

Hello My Crafting Buddies, Happy Friday to everyone.. I hope your having an awesome day? It's Been HOT like fire out here In California ( Now that we have some summer heat I wish I would go away, LOL) I wanted to share with you some inspiration for your back to school idea's for the kids when they head back to school soon. so please check out my idea's I would love to hear your thoughts or suggestion's.. Don't forget to stop by August 11, 2012 for The Den's Blog Hop: Surprise the Den, where we share some awesome Idea's that you can use in your project's.. My first Project is a cute little card I made that you can use for any grade with a few change's you can it your own..




As Always, Thanks for your time..

Peace, Love  and Blessing's

Take care, Bye for now..




My Card Photo:

Supplies:

Red Cardstock: Recollection
Yellow Cardstock: The Paper Company
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Image: Bugaboo Digi Stamp
Ciao Marker's: E35. E57, R29, YG57 and C7
Spellbinder Die: Rectangle and Scallop
Sentiment Stamp: From My stash