Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Anything Goes Challenge #17 -Optional Brads/Eyelets

Hello, My Crafting Buddies, to Over at Jackson Digital Expressions The Lovely  Berni, is  hosting this week. The CAS Design team welcomes you, and we hope you will enjoy this week's fun, OPTIONAL Twist Brads, Eyelets, or Anything Goes. I used Our Sponsor's Image called cute boy, I used Kraft Cardstock for my base and added this awesome travel paper by Momenta, By Angel Chomper to do the edge's and added some bling to finish it all off..  We would also like to thank last week's Featured Designer, Colette Smith. 






Thanks to all of you who made our July Release Party Such a huge success!  We enjoyed visiting your sites and looking at all of the fabulous creations.  We appreciate your support!!!
 Please come and join us for this exciting Challenge and great giveaway's.. 




***** NEW SPONSOR****

Drawing is my addiction, and it was started when I was 5years old. I just love fairy and anything related to fairy. I am a Day Dreamer. I always thinking about some images which can touch your heart. I love card making too and I started blogging near about 1-2 years. I never thought people appreciate my love of art. I am really happy to discover this blog land. 
Thank You!

Priyanka
My Heart Pieces


 

6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Just a super cute card!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute image - great job!!!

Netta said...

Adorable card

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Marvelous and fun image. Thanks for joining in on the fun. Hugs

Sheila H said...

Great card!

Crafter Dude said...

Hello Ladies, thanks so much for the comment's on my card.. I am really trying to step outside my box.. TFS