Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, June 11, 2012

Inspiration Card

Hello My crafting buddies, I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I know I did. Love spending time with that special person in my life.. Today I wanted to share with you another one of those Card-spiration that I have been doing with the wonderful Roxy over at YourPaperPantry.ning.com.. Love to hear your thoughts or comment's.. I love simple card making sometime.. A little can go a long way. Always thanks so much for stopping by.. Take care for now.. Peace, Love and Blessings..

Video:




Card:

Supplies:

Base card; Recollection Kraft cardstock
Ribbon: Micheal's
Bling: Scrapbuck.com
Sentiment:

2 comments:

Netta said...

nice card

EmeralDQueen said...

I saw this on your YouTube Channel and I love it, I think is a very clean and to point card :)