Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Friday, June 1, 2012

Daddy's Little Gyrl

Hello My Crafting Buddies, I was doing another Father's Day today.. And I love how this one came out.. Love to see what you think..  The Image is from:  http://www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com/ , Called Go Night, Night.. I think she is a cute image and great for any occasion.. Love to hear your thoughts.  Thanks for stopping by.. As always Peace, Love and Blessing.. Take care.. Bye for now..



Card:


Video:



1 comment:

Netta said...

Awesome card, love this image