Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Thursday, July 7, 2011

SteamPunk Card

Hello Everyone, Hope your having a great week.. It's been crazy but fun for me.. Working on New things and here is one I would like to sure with you... Please Leave a comment.. When your in a crush for time and need to make a quick card.. Love this Line by PaperWishes.com.. The Camera shot doesn't really do it justice..


I love how it turned out.. Too Stinking Cute.. Right?

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card RJ

Barb said...

These are great cards! I love the Steampunk style. That hot air balloon card is AWESOME!