Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Card: Here Comes The Sun

Hello Crafters Hope your having a great wonderful crafting day. Just wanted to give you another card I made. Love these quick go to cards when you need on in a hurray and can't make it yourself.. Love to here your thoughts or comments.. Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed crafting day..

1 comment:

Charlene said...

These are just too cute! You did a wonderful job putting them together. Now it the bag a card or is it a gift bag type of idea? Love the sandles peaking out from the top.