Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Christmas In July

Hello Everyone Thanks for stopping by.. Hope Everyone is having a wonderful weekend thus far.. Here is a card I made of a Challenge over @ ScrapsOfColor.ning.com.. It's a Christmas Card Challenge:  . The first challenge is to make a square card, (4x4, 5x5, 51/2 by 51/2, 6x6,) using the colors navy, silver, and white. You can only use these colors. You may use embellishments, tags, ribbons,etc. but no other colors are allowed. You can use black stamping ink if you don't have blue, white or silver. I love how this turned out.. Love to here your comment's and suggestions... Have a wonderful Crafting day..

No comments: