Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Technique: 1/4 Flap Card

Hello Crafters, Here is a Thursday Technique: 1/4 Flap Card.. you can use either a 11x4 card stock and score  @ 3 inches or take a 12x12 cut (3) 4x12 strips an score @ 4 inches, the dimensions of  8x4 inches and would fit in a standard business-size envelope.. You may take Standard Card stock (8.5x11) into Five strips approx. 8.5x2 1/4 and score @ the 1/2 inches for a finished card that measures 6x2 1/4 inches..



Here it is opened the Reindeer is used as a closure for the card..

1 comment:

THERESA said...

Hi there,
Welcome to the blogging world, so much to see and learn, yikes, love it....lol
I love your style of cardmaking, fresh and cool, i scrolled down and each card had it's own character, super!!
lotsa luv