Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thank You My Sista (Brother) Month

This is one of the few groups that I'm in and these are a wonderful group of ladies too.. SOC has given us the opportunity to meet new friends and share our talents.  Let's send "Thank you my Sista (Brother)"  that would be me.. LOL.. cards out to them.  No need to sign up for this swap.  Send cards to those whom you appreciate and then post the cards you have received...BUT....do not name who sent you what.  That way no one feels bad when they see that Sally sent one to Jane, but did not send one to Betty...LOL..but you know what I mean. So here are some of the Thank You cards I made.. I hope they Like them as much as I did making them..


1 comment:

Cahos' Chaos said...

Very nice. Following you here and on YouTube. TFS and God Bless.

Diana
b4ustamp.blogspot.com