Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, March 7, 2011

Easel Card: Spring

Hello Everyone Hope your weekend went well? I had a relaxing one for a change, went to see RANGO, and Watched the Laker's Game.. Here is a Easel Card I send this from Splitcoaststampers and thought I would give it a try.. Let me know what you think..

The Cardstock is by: Basic Occasions, The Stamps Image and Sentiment are from: The Stamps of Life club.. Bunny4Easter (the latest set out) The Dragon flies are MS and The Button is from a stach I have,, DSP: K & Company all occasion pack..

No comments: