Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Friday, March 18, 2011

Another Thank You My Sista (Brother) Card

Hello everyone, hope all is well and if you on the East, North and South side I hope that bring is coming soon for you.. We are Doing Thank you My Sista/Brother cards and this time I worked with acetate. I ran the acetate threw the Cuttle bug embossing folder and decorated with this Lovely color of purple.. I hope that person getting it enjoys it as much as I did making it.. Love to hear your comments.. Thanks and Have A Bless and Scrappy Day...

1 comment:

CraftyTami said...

WOW this card looks great!!!