Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving Blog Hop

HI and WELCOME to our Thanksgiving/Fall Hop. We have all been busily creating up a festive feast for you this thanksgiving. We hope to inspire you all to create a little something to celebrate with over thanksgiving. Our challenge and theme this month was to create something for the home in Fall or Thanks Giving colors.  If you can here first then you need to start with our Den Mother Elsa, if you had done this then after Bon  there would be me.. So Please prowl around the den and check out the Awesome Talent that we have and maybe we can get your creative juices flowing..  So fo my project  I have chosen to make a Plaque. I got my plaque for my cub sister Sherain (Thanks girl, you always know what to RAK someone.) My Paper Collect I used is by: DCWV; The Scarecrow is from my Local 99c store and thee other embellishments.. I used my Spellbinder's Die to make the Sign and StampinUp Label punch for the small saying..  So Please comment on my project and let me know what you think..   
..."Thanks for stopping by…please visit (Michelle: http://www.creativeoperation.blogspot.com/) and see what she/he created. And if your on my blog by chance, please prowl/pounce on over to Elsa’s blog and start the hop from the beginning! 


As always in parting, I send you Peace, Love and Blessings



Photo:


12 comments:

48scrappin said...

Super cute RJ!! tfs, hugs, Violet

Proudmommy702 said...

Cute project R.J. So glad to see the plaque get used so quickly and in a wonderful way. Love what you have done. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

A Creative Operation said...

This is very cool. Loving the scarecrow!
Hugs and Roars,
Michelle

JustaFewDesigns said...

Oh the plaque is awesome and the scarecrow rocks! I havent used a scarecrow in ages, will have to look around and see if I can still fit one in a project! YOu did great! I appreciate you being part of the Pride!!!!
xoxo
Elsa

Karen B said...

Really cute. Love your scarecrow.

The Jule Box Studios said...

RJ! Super cute project! Thanks for sharing it with us! Glad to be here in this group with you friend!! Hugs, Jules:)

Becky Dunham said...

What an adorable plaque RJ! Lucky you to have received such a lovely RAK from Sherain :) Love the scaregrow and that paper you used. Have a lovely Thanksgiving RJ :)

DaileyScrapper said...

Great plaque. I love the scarecrow. It's perfect.
hugs
Yvette

Yvonne said...

This is just too darn cute!!! That scarecrow is ADORABLE!! Thanks for sharing brother cub!!! Big Hug...Bon

Brenda Sue Reeves Hornsby said...

Soooo cute! Makes me smile! Makes me think I need more Thanksgiving decorations! LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

Cool wall plaque Rj....still lovin that scarecrow!! Thanks for hopping with us...{{hugs}} Kimi xx

Gigi said...

This is very cute Mr. RJ. Love the leaves. Neat!!!!