Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Friday, November 23, 2012

Fall Mini Album

Hello My Crafting Buddies, I hope everyone had and awesome Thanksgiving Day, I know I did.  I think like most I eat to much. LOL.. Sorry I have been MIA I have been busy with project's and Need to focus on them. I am here today to share with you a Mini Album I did with the lovely young lady by the name of Heather.. TeenScrapper on youtube.. We swap mini's and I wanted to share with you all the one I did for her. I hope she likes it as much as I did making it.. Love to hear you thought's or suggestion's.. Please leave me a comment on what you think.. As Always, Peace Love and Blessing.. Thanks so much for stopping by...



Video:






Photo's of  Mini:















 Spine of book:

 Back Cover of book:


No comments: