Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Halloween Card

Hello My Crafting Buddies, Happy October to everyone. I wanted to share with you a card challenge Jackson Digital Expression Group/Blog.. Here is a Halloween Card I made using one of Jodie's awesome image's.. I love stopping by and checking her awesome goodies.. Sorry I can't find the name of this Image but once I do I will post that too.. Love to hear your thought's or comment's on my card..

As always, Peace, Love and Blessing..

Take care..




Card Video:





My Card:








Supplies,

Recollection 5x7 Card and Envelope
Red Cardstock: Recollections
Blue Cardstock: The Paper Company
Gate: Martha Steward Punch
Sentiment by: Pink Designs
Bats: Sizzix Die's #3
White Cardstock for Sentiment: Georgia Pacific
Stamped Cardstock cut: A2 Banner Die

No comments: