Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness: Real Men Wear Pink

Hello My Crafting Buddies, I would like to first say Thank You to everyone that comment's and left kind thought's during my journey with sharing my project's with you all, I am so grateful to each and everyone  of you for your support. And Hope to continue to share in the cause. With that being said. Here is my finally project in my Breast Cancer Awareness Tribute to all those that are still fighting this fight and we can't forget those the we loved and lost too. As Always, with a tear in my eye.. Peace, Love and Blessing to you all..




Card:








No comments: