Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Card

Hello My Crafting Buddies, Thanks so much for stopping by. I wanted to share with you a Halloween Card.. I took a break for my other Card's and thought I would do something different.. I hope you like it as much as I did make it.. I used Item's I had In my stash to make my card.. The Pattern Paper is from WRM: Spook-ville, Tree: is by Sizzix, Embellishment (the pumpkin ) for K and Company, A2 fold Top fold card: Recollection and Paper Company. Image on the Circle is by: Inkadinkado: Witches Brew..