Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Winner of My 100 Video's on Youtube..

Hello My Crafting friend's. I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.. I have had a crazy week over here. And I would to Apologize about the delay on this Video Everyone Please forgive me.. With that being said.. Here Is the Winner of the Give Away..Thanks to everyone for your support.. Rj

Video:






Prize:

No comments: