Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, March 19, 2012

Inspiration Card #6

Hello My Crafting friends, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Today I wanted to share another Inspiration card with you.. Love to hear your comment's or suggestions..

Video:




Card:





Supplies Used:

Kraft/Dark Brown and Turquoise Cardstock: Recollection Card Stock
White Circle Paper: Georgia Pacific
Pattern Paper: Echo Park; Dots and Stripes
Stamped Image: TCP Studios
Black Ink: Stazon

No comments: