Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Friday, March 9, 2012

Inspiration Card #2

Hello Everyone I hope your having a wonderful day.. Here again is another Inspiration card I made.. Thanks for stopping by.. Take care and Have a Blessed day..


Video:



Cards:

had so much fun with this one made another too.





Supplies:

4 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

What perfect bows & super cute cards RJ!

Crafter Dude said...

Thanks Princess. I am trying to think outside my box..

An'Jenic G. said...

HI RJ love the new look. Great cards. I know I havent been on your blog much but I wanted to let you know you won an award on my blog.

My Creative Therapy said...

Very nice...simple and elegant :)