Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Patriotic Cards: America The Beautiful

Hello My Crafting Friend's. I hope everyone is well. Sorry I have been MIA.. You know with life thing's happen and for a moment there I lost my Mojo.. but I think I got it back and wanted to share with you some of my creations. I do hope you enjoy them as I did making them.. Please if you have a moment. Leave a comment on what you think of it.. below the photo is a list of product's I used to make this. As always, so glad you take the time to stop by. Take care. Peace, Love and Blessing's
Product's Used: Colored Cardstock: Recollection Brand Designer Series Paper: Bo Bunny: Liberty Ribbon: Micheal's Craft store Star brad: My Stash Sentiment: printable for online Lacy Circle and Circle: Spellbinders Die's

No comments: