Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, June 24, 2013

Patriotic Card #2; Stars and Stripes

Hello My Crafting Buddies, I hope everyone is doing awesome and having a great day thus far.. Thanks again for taking the time to stop by here and check me out. I have another great card share for you today.. I have been have a ball making these and I do hope you are inspired too. Today I have a card for you this time with one of my Fave Image's. Love this one. You have to Check out Jodie's Store: http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ get job carries so great Image's and every Friday she share's with us a freebie.. Please go and check her store out. I am not getting anything for mentioning this.. Love to hear your thought's on this one as well. As Always, thanks for taking a moment out of you busy day to stop by and check me out. Peace, Love and Blessing. Take care..
Product's Used: Card Base/ top to color's: Recollection Embossing Folder: Sizzix Scalloped Rectangle: Spellbinders Red, white and Blue Ribbon: Micheal's Store Sentiment: Digi Bling: From My Stash

No comments: