Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, April 16, 2012

Winner of The JDE Blog Hop

Hello Crafting Buddies, First I would like to say thanks to all of those of you that have taken the time to stop by for our Hop.. I thank you so very much. With that being said.. Let's get started.. The winner of My Blog Candy:
Delete
Blogger Renee said...
Love the image...always fun. Great use of the color red.
April 10, 2012 4:04 PM

Congrats to all the winner's.. 
 "To Claim your prize please send your contact information/e-mail address: bydesign613@hotmail.com..
Please leave me a private message @ Thriftycrafterdude1@gmail.com, also.. so that I can get your prize out to you quickly.. Thanks again to all that supported this hop..Again thank you so much..  Rj....

No comments: