Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, April 23, 2012

JDE - Challenge (CAS) Any Family Oriented Image

Hello My Crafting Buddies, thanks for stopping by. I hope your having or had a wonderful and blessed day. I am On the Design Team for Robert Jackson Digi Image's.. And we had a challenge for the week and here is what I attempted to make my own.. Love to hear your comment's and thoughts. As always... Peace, Love and Blessing.. Take care for now..


Video:




Photo:


Supplies:

Kraft Cardstock: The Paper Company
Pattern Paper: Travel by: Memento
Image: Proud Po-pa
Star: Spellbinder Die
Sentiment: The StampsofLife.com:
Buttons: From My Stash
Twill: Micheal's



1 comment:

Netta said...

I love this image, I just won it during the last JDE blog hop now I must use it. Great details and layout on your card