Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Saturday, January 21, 2012

It's A Rainy Saturday Morning

Hello Crafters, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend? I am home today crafting. We have had our first Rain of the Year. Happy that it's raining not happy to be in it.. So today I am doing some more cards (Valentine, since it is coming up next) here is one that I made today..




Here is Photo of that card also:

Front of Card


Inside:




Base: Black Cardstock: Recollections
First Layer: White Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Owl: Spellbinder Die
Branch: Trees2build : The Stamps of Life.com
Sentiment: Owls2love: The Stamps of Life.com
Ribbon: Micheal's

2 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi RJ. Love the crad and the sentiment.

roserose said...

Crisp and beautiful I really like the inside ♥