Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Monday, January 23, 2012

I love You Card

Hello Crafters thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.. I know that It rained most of the weekend. But I did get a chance to check out the New Movie Red Tail's.. A most see  movie.. If You haven't check it out.. Today is another Valentine Card.. As I mentioned the beginning of the New Year that I was gonna How would you put it "Step Up my game" and I hope to continue this trend of Year's to come..


Video:











Card:

Supplies:

Cardstock: Recollection (Both base and Layer)
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye: Be Loved
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Ribbon: Micheal's
Heart Shapes: Nestabilities
Border: Martha Steward Edge Punch

No comments: