Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 3 (Last Day)

Hello Again Crafters and Welcome back to the last day of our Blog Hop.. I am so honor to have those the participated in this event come and make this a great event.. We had a lot of problems with folks trying to add comment's but we didn't let that fail up we pressed on and here we are.. A big Thanks to all of our supports and hosts.. With All that said.. THANKS SO MUCH FROM US TO YOU..

Here my very first Tag I made and I hope you like it and would love to get your thoughts and comments..

 
Tag, Pattern paper: Me & My Big Ideas; The Image is: Twyla from Bugaboo Digi Image; the sentiment: Hope is from Regina Easter : the shades of pink I used my RoseArts Markers, Ribbon by Micheal's

15 comments:

BABYBORICUA said...

i loved your tag this image is beautiful...

Louise said...

How cute is this? Very!!!

randielyse said...

I LOVE Twyla! She looks awesome!

prazdance said...

Really nice!

She's Crafty! Studio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
She's Crafty! Studio said...

This is an awesome tag. As a survivor, thank you.

ehodge54 said...

What a beautiful tag!

Kristin said...

Cute tag, love the boots!!

Kathleen said...

All 3 days' projects are great! Beautiful work!

LRobWryt said...

You did a great job on your first tag, RJ. It's beautiful!!

Treva said...

RJ - all of your breast cancer awareness projects are great, tfs.

NaSonya said...

Love the Tag@@

craftymonzon said...

Very nice!

Sheila H said...

All your projects are adorable!

lashawndawrice said...

This is nice!