Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Breast Cancer Blog is now Closed...


Hello Crafters, I would first like to personally thank everyone that participated in the Blog Hop.. It was fun doing all the great projects and see all thee others talent too.. Sorry for the delay, But I will be posting my winner's no later then Saturday.. It's been a crazy week for me and the Heat In Los Angeles has been unbarring it's hit 100 already ( can you say Indian summer) I have two prizes to give away First Prize and a Second prize winner as well.. Here is my last card and a extra one to tie them all together.. Thanks for stopping by love to hear your suggestions and comments...

This Card I made I used another one of my favorite from Jodie: Bugaboo this one is Breast Cancer: Hang in there.. The DSP: Me & My big Ideas.. I notice this was used a lot during this cause.. The Box was from: Tammybowstamper from You Tube..




No comments: