Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cards

Hello Crafters, Hope you had a great 3 day Weekend. I know I did.. Had a slow week, just need to relax after the Valentine's Activities. So now I had focus on trying to do other Technique's.. So Here is one I did over the weekend using stamps I have had an haven't put to use.. Love to hear your thought's..The Stamp Set I use is from Stampenous: Changito Dos. It's your standard A2 fold. pattern paper by: Pressed Petal, and the Kraft Card Stock by: Recollection's...

I think this one came out really cute don't you???? and here is another one...

No comments: