Welcome To My Blog.

Hello and Welcome to Blog.. Nice of you to stop by glad you did. I am a new Craft Dude and my whole purpose is to show you great technique's I have learned and give them to you in a Male's prospective. Love Learning New thing and sharing what I have learned with you. Hope you enjoy my Craft projects feel free to leave a comment or response on my project love to here from you. Please don't for get to sign my Guest-book.. Thanks again and Have a Blessed Day..

Sunday, February 13, 2011

ATC Challenge: Honoring Black History Month

Hello Crafters and thanks for stopping by.. This month Is Black History and we are honoring it over at S.0.C. Group.. Each week is a different ATC Challenge:

This is Week #1

This is Week #2

1 comment:

Southern Chic Vintage said...

You did a wonderful job on these ATC Cards. I am so looking forward to having you in our swap. I know that you will enjoy it and we will enjoy having you in it.

TL@YPP